AIRE GUARDIAN® AG3000 Mobile Containment Cube
- Easy to adjust upright poles with numbered settings
- Precise adjustment to any ceiling height from 8’ to 10’
- Large view windows on 4 sides
- Large zippered entry/exit doors on 3 sides
- Large top zippers for full above-ceiling access
- Large clear view windows for visibility & light
- Ports for PAS & HEPA Vacuum
- CA Fire Marshall, CDC, AIA, NFPA & CSA compliant
- Optional slide-out caddy for air scrubber, tools or supplies
The AIRE GUARDIAN® 3000 Mobile Construction Enclosure is the perfect tool for controlling particles released into the air when accessing and working in ceiling or wall cavities. It combines a broad array of unmatched performance, user convenience and safety features with the durability needed to operate reliably in harsh construction environments.
The ultra-tough enclosure is made from a reinforced-PVC material developed for military tents used in hostile environments and constructed with strong ultrasonically-welded seams and non-binding coil zippers. The lightweight and the easy-to-assemble aircraft-aluminum frame includes a top, a base, four easy-to-adjust upright poles and a 900 lb. rated-capacity cart.
Once the job is done, the AIRE GUARDIAN environmental containment unit is adjusted back to its lowest height setting and rolled to the storage area with the ancillary equipment packed inside. Most users simply store it that way so it is ready to go for the next job, though it can also be easily disassembled if the user prefers.
SPECS: Call us for a full list of specifications. Negative air scrubber not included
“Footprint” Dimension: 2’6′ x 5’0″ (30″ x 60″)
Maximum Usable Ceiling Height
With Mobile Cart: 10’0
Without Mobile Cart: 9’3
Shipping fee additional. Return stickers provided at rental on prepaid returns.
Portable Containment Cube